Wednesday, May 13, 2009

  • Interesting....

    I note the repeated comments as to 'why it took the FCC so long to act' and when it might seriously consider tackling the handful of world-wide "embarrassments" heard on HF for example....

    In this regard I note with interest the otherwise unremarkable/innocuous comments by W4KHR on 6 May and believe that he was referring to ND8V a.k.a. Mikee and his well-documented misdeeds in the middle of the 20m Band....

    Look ND8V up on the Internet generally and/or on the ARRL FCC Enforcement Logs
    [http://www.arrl.org/news/enforcement_logs/] in particular, to get a glimpse of this truly "Ugly American". Before anyone tries to jump down my throat, I am an American by choice, not by accident of birth, HI. Also look up early versions of the investigative/opinion article about him entitled "The Life of Riley" on the Internet generally or, better yet, drop me a short e-mail at N9VTB@Yahoo.com and I'll send you the latest annotated version thereof....

    In light of my experience with ND8V--and Riley Hollingsworth K4ZDH--I can not help but think that this may in part be selective enforcement at the FCC.... Before anyone again tries to jump down my throat, let me say clearly that Jack should obviously answer for his actions. To the extent that Jack's case will be in front of a semi-impartial adjudicator [unlike the Kangaroo Court a.k.a. 'Trial By Press Release' run by Riley], he will presumably have the opportunity of full answer and defense.

    Speaking of defense, if anyone reading this knows Jack and/or his attorney, have him/them contact me. I would be happy to share my experience--and shoe-boxes of correspondence and audio-recordings--on the ND8V file with him/them.

    73
    Geo.
    N9VTB@Yahoo.com

Geo. N9VTB cogent in “Jack Gerritsen Arrested” on QRZ.com 12 May ‘05

No comments: